Namaste is a traditional Hindu greeting that means I bow to the divine in you. Namaste can be performed by placing the hands together at the heart chakra, close to the eyes, followed by a bow of the head. It can also be performed by placing the hands together in from of the third eye, bowing the head, followed by the hands moving down to the heart. In the West, the word Namaste is often spoken in conjunction with the gesture at the beginning and end of a yoga class.
Tank top features large royal blue text Namaste with a sky blue outline.
• Ultra-soft yoga tank top, built for everyday comfort
• All tank tops are made using water based, eco-friendly inks
• 100% fine jersey (heather colors contain 10% polyester)
• Banded arm and head holes
• Made in the USA, sweatshop free