Namaste is a traditional Hindu greeting that means I bow to the divine in you. Namaste can be performed by placing the hands together at the heart chakra, close to the eyes, followed by a bow of the head. It can also be performed by placing the hands together in from of the third eye, bowing the head, followed by the hands moving down to the heart. In the West, the word Namaste is often spoken in conjunction with the gesture at the beginning and end of a yoga class.
T-shirt features large royal blue text Namaste with a sky blue outline.
• Ultra-soft yoga t-shirt, built for everyday comfort
• All t-shirts are made using water based, eco-friendly inks
• Pre-shrunk 100% ring-spun cotton
• 30 singles thread weight
• Classic contoured silhouette with side seams
• Single-needle stitched seamed collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem