"Why do we get up for morning Sadhana? Because we have to face the whole day and we cannot face the day without a constant level of energy. People love you for three things only; wisdom, commitment, and consistency." - Yogi Bhajan
Sadhana is a self discipline of the mind and body to serve the soul that is typically done during the ambrosial hours, the two and half hours before sunrise and before sunset. For those who Sadhana.
Hoodie features the phrase straight outta sadhana in white and black text.
• Ultra-soft yoga hoodie, built for everyday comfort
• All graphic hoodies and sweatshirts are made using water based, eco-friendly inks
• 50% cotton/50% polyester
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• Double-lined hood
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Front pouch pocket