Namaste is a traditional Hindu greeting that means I bow to the divine in you. Namaste can be performed by placing the hands together at the heart chakra, close to the eyes, followed by a bow of the head. It can also be performed by placing the hands together in from of the third eye, bowing the head, followed by the hands moving down to the heart. In the West, the word Namaste is often spoken in conjunction with the gesture at the beginning and end of a yoga class.
Hoodie features the word Namaste in large royal blue text with a sky blue outline.
• Ultra-soft yoga sweatshirt and hoodie, built for everyday comfort
• All sweatshirts and hoodies are made using water based, eco-friendly inks
• 50% cotton/50% polyester
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• Double-lined hood
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Front pouch pocket