"Why do we get up for morning Sadhana? Because we have to face the whole day and we cannot face the day without a constant level of energy. People love you for three things only; wisdom, commitment, and consistency." - Yogi Bhajan
Sadhana is a self discipline of the mind and body to serve the soul that is typically done during the ambrosial hours, the two and half hours before sunrise and before sunset. For those who Sadhana.
Tank top features the phrase straight outta sadhana in white and black text.
• Ultra-soft yoga tank top, built for everyday comfort
• All graphic tank tops and muscle shirts are made using water based, eco-friendly inks
• 100% fine jersey (heather colors contain 10% polyester)
• Banded arm and head holes
• Made in the USA, sweatshop free